20070405

SL

Goddamnit. I'm finally back home from SL camp. It's worse than sub comm's camp! I'm so beat and I lost my voice. Hmmmm, camp was fun... to a certain extend. Particular thing that I'm not really happy with is the group? But overall they're alright, just that some of them are kinda overbearing? Ehhh. I don't know, some just can't shut up and listen to others. And are constantly argueing to whom is right. Erm, but nvm, they're nice overall. (: Hmmm, we won.. THE MOST CARING TEAM. -___-" I think they ran out of prizes to give, therefore, yah. I think my group came in last. ........ PISANGS!!! You guys are still the best(: Y!!! Corvus will still definitely be a part of my memory, luh. My group however are cheer idiots. LOL. We can't create cheers for god sake. Whenever they asked us to cheer, we can only look at each other and say, "Huh... HOW???" Hahahaha. Anyway, thanks for the bond and fun. My group has also gotten 'Best FA' and 'Best SL' of the year?! Erm, out of courtesy??? LOL, but I believed Din did a great job taking care of us.. But the Best SL, she's a good leader honestly, but I think the other guy deserves it? LOL. Sorry to say. But I think that's what most of us think. My group is quiet and not outstanding at all? How can they notice us? Erm....... I'm such a bitch and have no rights to comment this. But aiyah, ahahahaha, up to them, luh. The FAs say she shouted so loud for our cheer, and randomly picked her. OOPS. Hahahaha. ANYWAY. Good job Sueh Li(: I think this year's SL are very united! All allied to win together, yeah. I think that's more like it. Yup. I can't believe the Media came down to shoot us. Of all days, they choose to come in the day where we were the most UNGLAMOUROUS. Diao.. Hair all messed up, drenched and yucky! We're going to be on TV!! What the. LOL. Anyhuuuu, Final Clash was not bad though. 4th place for Corvus. My group member, Veni, was interviewed. HAHA. Yeahh. Good Camp! BSC ROCKS MY SMELLY SOCKS(: SL OOOOOEII!!!!~~~~~~


"Empire CORVUS"
"Timoooooo! Timothy is Corvus's LOVE!"
That's all folks. Going to work very very sooooon(: Kumon and the little kiddies! Oh crap, I've got no voice?! HOW? Nvm, shall struggleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. SEEHUA! Remind me about Monday(:
Funny how all my thoughts vanished without a trace.. Well, thank God. Must be obsessed and was in a trance back few weeks ago. HMMM OBVIOUSLY WAS! There're GONE now! And I'm fine. Yipppppeeee.
TATA LOVES.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home